Holiday Gift Guide 2019

I can't believe the holidays are here already! My friend Cayte and I were just saying how it seems like now that our second babies are here time goes by even faster. I had some time to sit down and think about what we all really could use this holiday. I love getting memberships and passes to places, but I know that our family also likes to have the boys open something. I put together a few things that we could all use. There are a lot of picture frames, but it's both because we have the new baby and because we moved into the new house. 

1  2  3  4  5  6  8
Some notes on his, those pacis are the only ones he will take, we loved these snack containers with RT but seemed to have lost some of the parts, these bibs with the chew things are awesome and if you've never had Bambas you. are. missing. out! Babies all over Israel eat them, and there are very few nut allergies there. Lastly, this duck was glued to RT and is a hit with baby R too. I put it on here even though we have it in case anyone else is looking for a great gift. It is an Eric Carle product and has bright colors, things that make noise, and things to bite on.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
This is a Christmas book, but we love this series, which is why the plate is there too. We plan on taking RT snowboarding this year- so lots of items for that. Numbers eight and nine are awesome. We received the claw painter as a gift and plan on getting him some of these refills because he loves it. 


1  2  3  4  5  6  8
Tomato jam is awesome on fried cheese, so bring on all the jam.  Apparently I somehow have no clothes. No basic white t's, no black t-shirts. I love that this one has the leopard print pocket. I know I'm getting old because Vans is now making shoes with extra cushioning. The flats have awesome reviews from teachers. Also these are the best pens. 
1  2  3  4  5  6
Neil's list is a combo of practical and whimsical. I always get him some kind of funny socks during this time of year because we feel like it's one of the few places you can still be funny under professional clothing. Neil's a fan of Wild Turkey, so there are a few nods to that too. This jerky pack features all different kinds of jerky, and while I'm a vegetarian, Neil is not. 

Hope these give you some ideas. I'll be posting my local experience favorites very soon!