She Works Hard for the Mommy V. 9

You might remember a while back that I had a post on home ownership blues and all of the craziness that was happening with our home. It has been an insane ride. I am happy to say that we did get out of that contract and into a new one with the help of Reena, our wonderful real estate agent. Reena has become a friend to me in the long (two freaking years) search for the perfect house, and did I mention she is in the top 1% of the 7,000 realtors in the area- numbers done lie! As a hard working mama, I knew it was time to have her on the blog!
Hi! My name is Reena Patel and I am a licensed real estate agent here in Hampton Roads. I have two kids. My son is 8 and my daughter is 7. Because I work a lot of crazy hours I enjoy spending any time I can with my kids. I love the little things we do together like playing games, reading bedtime stories, and building forts. I love attending their school functions and plays and especially watching them play the different sports that they are involved with.

I really love being a realtor in my home town and helping my clients find "the one." For me, it is a priceless feeling making someone's dream come true by helping them find a house that will be home to their family. I make it my personal responsibility to do exactly that for each of my clients.
I got into real estate for the flexibility of scheduling and not having to work a typical 9-5 job. It's great because it allows me to spend more time with my kids. Balancing work and life is not an easy feat. Over the years with experience I have definitely learned how to better maintain it, however the best tool that I use is my calendar. I put everything on it. If it's not on it, it ain't happenin'.

If you're ever looking to buy or sell a home, feel free to call or text me anytime! My number is 512-743-1766!