Things I Love Thursday v3

This week has been a crazy week of hospital visits for both my father and my father in law, in the spirit of staying positive, here are some things that I'm loving.
Yup, we were awake. R didn't get the memo.

This song and this band forever and ever.
I know there was a GG reference last week, but how can you not love this quote?
My aunt makes something similar to these and they are AWESOME.
This wanderlusty little piece.
So true. I love getting lost in a good series.



This husband did a pumpkin themed dude shoot for his wife, and the result will make your heart beat faster.

These 16 dogs are heroes... they are also pitbulls. Check out this Huffington Post article.

Speaking of the Huffington post, check out these 10 spots, perfect for Stargazing.


I'll leave with this quote:
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for."- William G.T. She'd.

Anddddd, our throwback Thursday post: tips for littles at Harbor Park for the Norfolk Tides. 

Click here! 


This feature is done by lots of bloggers, including Kaelahbee, and I decided to give it a try. What are you loving this week?