Things I love Thursday v.1

I know that on Thursdays I normally do a "Throwback Thursday" link on the Facebook. (Speaking of, if you haven't liked us- click here to get updates!) But I thought I would do something a little different today. I love reading other bloggers Things I Love Thursday posts, my favorite being Kaelahbee, so I thought I would try my hand at one.

Here are some things that I'm loving this Thursday, some child related, some not.

Anyone else? Is SuperWhy just forever on at my house? 


These perfect in time for Halloween headpieces from this etsy shop.
I've been binge watching this show as an escape from some stress. If anyone is wondering- NO! I have no plans to get a divorce! Neil and I are great, it's just funny! 
We read book one of this series in my summer book club, and I've been hooked. It's a young adult novel, so some people turn their nose up at it, but it's got romance, politics, and ball gowns. What more could you ask for? 
This dog called Odin who refused to abandon his goats during the California Wildfire. Seriously- read the story! 
This photo, credit.
I tried this zucchini lasagna recently and loved it. (Neil doesn't like spinach, so not much of that in there in his.) 

Okay, okay... the spirit of throwback Thursday, since I couldn't leave it out... here's a throwback post of our trip to the Children's Museum. Complete with some tips on how to get in discounted/free! 
My mom made this for us the other day since we are trying to cut some carbs, and it was SOOOO good. She said it was super easy too. 
These free coloring pumpkins. These are great for parents, teachers, and adults. I think coloring is a stress reliever! 
Lastly, my favorite- we went to Against Me! at the Norva last Thursday, and my friend Julia got this awesome shot of Laura Jane Grace. Check her photography here.

Of course, a song to go with the photo. Have a good rest of the week. The weekend is in sight!