Adventures with R

Over the course of the summer, I've posted way too many pictures with the caption "Today's adventure..." and several people have asked me where I find all of the activities that R and I do. Some of them I've found from blogs, magazines, and researching hours and hours online. Others I've stumbled on by word of mouth or just being in the right place at the right time. Either way, I know that I would have loved to find a blog that is dedicated to just little people in my area. I've found that there is lots of information for preschool aged kids and above, but it's harder with the ones who are not yet in preschool. So, this blog was born. It's partly a help for friends of mine who also have little guys, and partly a digital journal where I can post my thoughts and pictures to remember all of our adventures.


I hope you enjoy them too.