5 Reasons to Try Fit4Mom Southwest Chesapeake

I love Fit4mom. I found this group about a year after having my first child, and I always say that my first summer would have been so different if I had known about Strides then. It's an organization created by moms, for moms, to provide Strength In Motherhood. Within the organization, Fit4mom offers a variety of workouts, ranging from prenatal to postnatal, but here are some of my favorite reasons why you should try out a class.  

01. Meet other moms: Fit4mom offers moms a village. Personally, I've had a meal train created from this village when my dad died and when I had my second baby. I frantically found a see-through backpack when I needed one, gotten a variety of hand me down baby items, and found solace in venting to friends. 

02. Moms' Night Out: Part of being in the tribe is taking care of yourself and getting some time away. Fit4mom has monthly moms' night out, either at someone's house or around town. Fit4Mom Southwest Chesapeake has done things like meeting at Big Ugly Brewery, coming to a comedy show together, and we are about to brave canoeing and kayaking together at Northwest River Park. Next month they are visiting the Haunting at Greenbrier Farms, and you can join! 

03. Playgroups: Three days a week there are free playgroups after Strides class. These range from make and take crafts, sensory bins, games, and more. Let them do the work planning the activity, and bring your kiddo for some social fun. 

04. First Class Free: While the first class is always free, right now Fit4mom of Southwest Chesapeake is offering an entire free week of Stroller Strides. They are launching at new locations, and each Stroller Strides class has a playgroup after. 

05. A Great Workout: It doesn't matter if you're attending Stroller Strides or Stroller Barre with your kiddo, or Body Boost without your kid, you'll be getting a great workout with Fit4mom. All classes focus on strength, cardio, and core and will challenge, push, and empower you. Your new friends will help hold you accountable. 

Exciting news - This week Fit4mom is giving away a free whole week of Stroller Strides, with a daily playgroup. Stroller Strides is a mom and child workout, with a focus on strength, cardio, and core. Instructors will help engage the kiddos while you work out in between your strolls. 

September 23: Chesapeake City Park with a handprint fall playgroup-9:30

September 26: Mount Trashmore park with Rainbow Rice Sensory Bin Playgroup-9:30

September 27: City View Park with Apple Painting Playgroup-9:30

September 28: Western Branch Park with Bubbles Bonanza Playgroup-9:30

September 29: Deep Creek Park with Parachute Playgroup-9:30

September 30: Northwest River Park with Ring Toss Game Playgroup-9:30