She Works Hard for the Mommy

Hi I am Lynne, a lover of old Virginia farmhouses. I have a daughter, Eve, and three sons: Wilson, Chip & Briggs. When I am bored from all the free time that comes with being a mom to four kids, I enjoy gardening, hanging out with my pet kune kune pigs Tinkerbell and Mr. Smee, and dreaming up the next interior design project to tackle one day when my hands aren’t quite so full. I’m so grateful to share this snippet of my surroundings on this site and hope you find some joy from it, too!


Where does your love for farmhouses come from? 


Growing up in Virginia, I always loved the aesthetic of historic homes, beginning with my grandparents' 1792 brick farmhouse in the Shenandoah Valley. 



So what's on my blog?


Tours & Stories

So much for you mothers - if you love interior design, if you like French chic living, if you love the country, if you love the idea of fixer upper homes, if you want to start a farm with chickens or goats - this is the blog for you. My stories are about touring beautiful country homes and hotels in Virginia. Understanding the history, learning about the architecture and surrounding myself with natural beauty. 



E-book:

Our e-book is for those who want to create a farmhouse kitchen. Our e-book 'How to Renovate a Farmhouse Kitchen' gives you the best advice on renovating your kitchen into a beautiful, charming farmhouse-style cooking and entertainment space. This ebook will ensure your space is rustic, charming, livable and perfect for your growing family. As a mom of 4 I value the importance of practical, yet charming living for my sanity! 



Our Shop:

Our shop is a selection of practical accessories to make your mom life easier. From country living books & magazines, to gardening tools that I love when I am creating my little vegetable garden, my favorite children's items and farmhouse accessories. If you are looking for the perfect British cottage bathroom accessories or the classic fireplace rack that screams farm house visit our site and get all the tips and tricks you'll love. 


STAY CONNECTED


To keep updated follow us or sign up to our newsletter for all our latest e-books, stories and new items in our shop. 


- Website: https:///www.afarmhousereborn.com

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AFarmhouseReborn

- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/afarmhousereborn/?hl=en

- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/farmhousereborn/_created/