22 Goals for 2022

I always have trouble believing it is time to write these lists. The big things I checked off last year's list were finishing our will, taking the boys on a trip to Raleigh, and to catch up on my podcasts. 

I'm looking forward to 2022, and I've rounded up a list of 22 goals for the year. 

01. Visit the Eastern Shore, drink a watermelon cider from Busky. 
02. Continue to use the last bits of the giftcards that I've got. 
03. Take the boys on a camping trip. 
04. Attend a Tides game. 
05. Get a new couch. 
06. Continue to keep my plants alive for another year. 
07. Go somewhere new. 
08. Attend the (in person!) Purple Strides 5k. 
09. Use our compost. 
10. Support more small businesses. 
11. Continue to commit to no t.v. until after dinner. 
12. Drink more water. 
13. Facilitate opportunities for our kids to practice gratefulness. 
14. Ride bikes more. 
15. Participate in two networking events. 
16. Limit snacking after dinner.
17. Purge one room in the house monthly. 
18. Make vegetables half my plate. 
19. Get back to prepping meals again on Sunday nights to make things easier during the week. 
20. Host a game night for kids.
21. Plan a ski trip. 
22. Take more whole family photos. 

That's it! I can't wait to see how we do.