All Star Spots Program: My GymVB

We love My Gym VB, for a multitude of reasons, so I was super excited when I learned about their new All Star Spots Program. Through this program, kids focus on the skills that they need for different sports like catching, kicking, and throwing, as well as the rules that go with baseball, tennis, soccer, and more. We started last week and worked specifically on grounding and throwing balls, and we reviewed baseball terminology. This class is specifically designed for ages 4-10 and takes place Tuesday nights at 5:30. My Gym offers classes for ages 6 weeks to 12 years in gymnastics, play, dance, sports, and more! They also have a drop off Preschool Prep program and do regular Parents Night Out programing. Check them out for private bookings for birthday parties or playgroups or check out a class- the first one is free!