My Gym: VB



Kids have this ability to pull energy out of nowhere. My youngest cried because he was so tired on our way to My Gym VB, only to suddenly get a happy burst of energy upon arrival that lasted him for an extra 45 minutes of playing past his nap time. My Gym VB is back open with limited class and camp sizes and constant disinfecting of play areas. Outdoor classes are also available.
We recently tried out the siblings class which allows me to let both boys participate at once. I was thrilled when we did a My Gym class before, and I was thrilled again when we tried this one out. I love how the classes mix free play with new activities every few minutes. Check out their schedule here, or check our daily calendar of events.  Classes range in ages from six months to six years. Outside of their regular classes, My Gym VB has Mommy and Me Paint Nights and even Yoga for the whole family.
And mamas, listen up; here's the best part. My Gym is working to figure out how to help with the current school situation. That means a preschool prep class, possibly some homework help, and even some karate or ballet. Preschool Prep will be Monday-Friday from 10-1. You can elect to enroll in a 2 or 3 days a week. The program is for potty trained children ages 2.5-5 and focuses on making learning fun and exciting. Classes will fill up quickly! If you're interested, give them a call and let them know. Another note: if you're social distancing with a closed loop, you can set up a private play date at the gym. Call for details!