Summer Wish Lists

I know, I know. I've posted about not buying things as opposed to experiences. But window shopping is fun, and some of these things we do actually need. We are going to try using the potty this summer since I'll be home. If it works, great. If not, we will push it back a little.

1- These are little extenders to help the water reach R's hands from the sink. We need four, two for our house, and two for my mom's.
2- These little boats would be cute in the water table, the pool, or the bathtub.
3- This set claims to make all kinds of bubbles including a gigantic bubble.
4- A floating basketball net for the pool.
5- portable potty seat
6- swimmer diapers, because I expect lots of pool days before we master the training!

Let me be clear, none of these things are things that I actually need. Just things I would order if I happened to win the lottery.


1  2  3  4  
A note about 3, a woman had these in a summer science training that Chelsea and I went to and we had such a fun time flipping them from time to time!