Toddler Tuesday: Window Shopping Spring Edition




1 2 3 4 5 6
At this point, I'm willing spring into existence. This sudden snow storm has to go. I've done my usual online window shopping to find some items for both R and I. Most of the stuff I picked for R is to avoid rain. With how much snow we have had this year, I am preparing for the worst. He obviously loves trucks, so most of my picks this time reflect that!



1 2 3 4 5 6
Some notes, a programable crockpot like this one would make dinners so much easier. I'm trying to get better about that. The doorbell is awesome for when we are not home. Ever since a friend had her house broken into I've been thinking of upping our security at home. The fiestaware bowl I love the bright color of and ever since we went to the outlet, I can't get enough of. They are an American made company too.