Sky Zone: Toddler Time

I'll start this post by admitting something- I was worried about going to the Sky Zone. I thought R was too small, and he would get trampled. I called before hand, and the girl told me not to worry, but as a typical Jewish mom- I worry! It's in my DNA. We arrived for Toddler Time promptly at 9:00, filled out a waiver, and went inside. Heads up, you have to purchase their socks for $1.00 a pair. The place was clean, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and they even had Disney music playing. Seriously- there were more parents singing than kids. (Scroll down y'all, sing along in the punk version!)

Toddler time is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10:00-12:00. Saturdays it's from 9:00-10:00. If you go over a holiday, check the times, they may be a little earlier. It's $8.00 for an hour of jumping, and that lets in one adult for free.
*Heads up, this foam pit is harder to get out of than it looks!
There are a couple different sections. For Toddler Time the free jump area and foam zone was open. However, they also have basketball hoops and dodgeball. Regular hours are Tuesday-Thursday 10:00-12:00, Friday 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m., and Sunday noon-8:00. Regular prices are $13 for 60 minutes, $18 for 90 minutes, and $23 for 120 minutes. 
 
Another awesome thing, they have Sky Zone Cares, which is a sensory friendly program designed specifically for community members with special needs. It is advertised as all ages, bodies, and abilities. They advertise that their team members have been specially trained for this event. Very cool.  A couple other things, they do offer parties, and you can rent it out for corporate events. They also have Skyfit, which are fitness classes and bootcamp classes. There is a free introductory class monthly, but the 60 minute classes are only $5 regularly. I plan on checking one out, but I have a feeling it will kick my butt. Even this hour had us sweating!