Rainy Day Links v.2

Is there more of a rainy day than today.. and apparently the rest of this week?! Rainy days are great when you're a young adult, free of responsibility, and you can binge watch Netflix and read all day. But sometimes as a mom they are hard! Here's some links to help you pass the time!





Omg- THESE look awesome! 

An Open Letter to the Mom Tribe I Can't Live Without- this! THIS, THIS, THIS! I could not have survived this last year without my mom tribe! I love you ladies! 

and finally... Doing Dishes Is The Worst


If you follow me on IG, you've seen that we started swim lessons last week. I'm excited to start and I'll share a review once we get further into it, because lord knows this weather isn't fun for romping around outside. Things have been quiet, but busy around here. If you haven't heard, we will be helping with the craft at the Norfolk Mermaid Hunt on March 24th, and can't wait to see all of the pictures that come of it! It's a fundraiser for Team Hurwitz for Pancreatic Cancer Research, and will be held at the Mermaid Winery. If you haven't already, sign up! The first 75 people who sign up receive a goodie bag, and slots are filling up!