Pembroke Mall's Holiday Train Land

So... I recently received the "Worst Mom of the Year" award. I promised RT that if he was super good at our dinner at Yard House that we would take him to see the choo-choo trains after dinner. He was a perfect kid. He ate his food, he colored quietly, he didn't fuss..... we left Yard House and discovered that Train Land closes at six, and it was of course, a little after. The heartbreak began, and it was all my fault. Poor guy.
I knew that we had to get to Train Land ASAP. The display is set up in center court directly across from the Nestle Tollhouse Cookies. The entire collection belongs to one man who brings it out and meticulously sets it up for people to see and enjoy. 

The display will be running daily from now until December 30th, so if your toddler (or husband, or parents, or you!) like trains, be sure to stop in and check it out. RT cried when we left because he wanted to stay longer. I wish things in my life were as magical to me as these train sets always are to him. It's so fun to see how excited he gets.